Overview of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
Embark on the extraordinary Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter, a journey that combines spiritual awakening with the thrill of adventure. This 11-day pilgrimage transports you to the sacred realms of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake, offering a seamless and comfortable experience that allows you to fully immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of these hallowed sites.
Highlights of the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
- Spiritual Awakening at Pashupatinath Temple: Begin your journey with a visit to the Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu. Participate in the Rudra Abhishek, Puja, and Hawan rituals, experiencing a profound spiritual awakening. This ancient temple complex is a cultural landmark and a pivotal starting point for the spiritual journey ahead.
- Serene Beauty of Mansarovar Lake: The Mansarovar Lake, nestled in the Himalayan landscape, highlights the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Performing a Kora and participating in holy rituals by the lake, pilgrims find a deep sense of peace and spiritual connection in this serene setting.
- The Sacred Kailash Kora: The 52 km walk around Mount Kailash, known as the Kailash Kora, is a central pilgrimage. This trek takes you through breathtaking landscapes and spiritual sites, offering an unparalleled experience of endurance and devotion.
- Majestic Views from Dolma La Pass: Trekking through the challenging Dolma La Pass is a testament to the pilgrims’ dedication. The pass provides majestic views and is dotted with significant spiritual landmarks, making it a memorable segment of the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
- Cultural Insights in Tibet: The journey through Tibet immerses you in the region’s rich cultural heritage. Visiting ancient monasteries and interacting with local communities provides deep insights into the Buddhist and Himalayan way of life.
- Helicopter Journey to Remote Simikot: The helicopter ride to Simikot is a unique aspect of the Yatra, offering stunning aerial views of the Himalayas. This remote village serves as a gateway to the spiritual and adventurous elements of the pilgrimage.
- Reflective Conclusion in Kathmandu: As the Yatra concludes, returning to Kathmandu offers a moment to reflect on the spiritual journey. This time allows pilgrims to gather their thoughts and experiences, culminating in a transformative conclusion to the pilgrimage.
Itinerary of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
Upon arrival at the Indian Border, you will be transferred to Kathmandu. Check-in to your hotel and attend a group briefing on the Kailash Yatra by our guide and manager. If time permits, visit Pashupatinath Aarathi. Enjoy dinner at the hotel.
Visit Pashupatinath Temple in the morning for Darshan and participate in Rudraabhishek, Puja, and Hawan rituals performed by a guru. Visit Jal Narayan, also known as the Vishnu Temple. Return to the hotel for lunch before flying to Nepalgunj in the afternoon. Transfer to the hotel in Nepalgunj for dinner.
Take an early morning flight to Simikot, a remote village in far western Nepal. Transfer to a mountain resort for rest and acclimatization. Meals will be provided by the hotel.
After breakfast, take a helicopter flight to Hilsa and meet your Tibetan guide. Complete Chinese immigration formalities to enter Purang, Tibet, and check-in to your hotel. Meals will be prepared by our crew.
Drive to Mansarovar Lake, crossing the Gorla Pass and admiring the views of Mount Gorla Mandata and Rakshas Tal. Perform a Kora (circumambulation) around the lake by driving and stay overnight in a guesthouse. Meals will be prepared by our crew.
Perform a holy bath, Puja, and Hawan at Mansarovar Lake before driving to Darchen. Admire the views of Mount Kailash’s southwest face and Mansarovar Lake from Tsu Gompa. Check-in to your hotel/guesthouse, and prepare for the Kailash Kora. Meals will be prepared by our staff.
Begin the Kailash Parikrama, a sacred 52 km walk around Mount Kailash. Pass through Yamadwar in Darchen and walk to Derapuk Monastery. Stay overnight in a guesthouse at 4900 m in dormitory-style rooms. Meals will be prepared by our team.
Start the day with an early breakfast before embarking on the challenging Dolma La Pass trek. Visit significant sites along the way, such as Shivatsal, Gauri Kund, and the Parbati resting place. Descend to Zutulpuk Monastery and stay overnight in dormitory rooms. The day’s walk covers approximately 22 km.
Complete the final 3-hour Kailash Parikrama walk and return to Darchen. Drive back to Purang or Hilsa and stay overnight in a guesthouse. Our staff will provide meals.
Fly by helicopter to Simikot, then take scheduled flights from Simikot to Nepalgunj and finally to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu for dinner.
Enjoy a leisurely morning in Kathmandu before transferring to the airport for your final departure.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services.
- Accommodation in star hotels in Kathmandu and Nepaljung as per the itinerary.
- Particular entry Pashupatinath Darshan, Rudraabshishek, and Hawan performed by a pandit.
- The Yatra support team comprises cooks, cook helpers, guides, drivers, and support trucks for carrying food and baggage.
- Freshly cooked vegetarian meals, including hot and cold drinks (mineral water, tea, coffee, etc.) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Necessary Tibet travel permits, Tibetan guide, Kailash entry fees, and Tibet visa.
- Reliable, experienced, and service-oriented English/Hindi-speaking guide from Nepal and English-speaking guide in Tibet.
- Yaks and yak handlers for the 3-day Mount Kailash Kora to carry your baggage.
- Life-saving oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator during the Kailash Yatra, along with daily pulse and oxygen level monitoring.
- Round-trip flights from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and Simikot and helicopter transportation to Hilsa from Simikot.
- Insurance, daily wages, and personal travel equipment for guides, drivers, and the Yatra support team.
- Nepal visa fees (USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days multiple entry).
- Personal travel insurance and rescue evacuation during the tour.
- Personal expenses and additional services.
- Bar bills and beverages.
- Gratuities for staff and Yatra crew.
- Photography charges, if applicable.
- Rescue jeep service, if needed, for those who need to return earlier than the group.
- Additional costs incurred due to landslides, natural disasters, or unfavourable weather conditions.
- International phone calls and media services.
- Pony services during the Kailash Parikrama, extra personal porters and yak rides, if required.
- Personal clothing and equipment for the Kailash tour.
Essential Information - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
Experience the Divine with Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
From the moment you arrive in Kathmandu, the Kailash Mansarovar tour by Helicopter promises a unique blend of spirituality and exploration. Your first day begins with a warm welcome and a group briefing on the Kailash Yatra by our knowledgeable guide and manager. If time permits, you’ll visit Pashupatinath Aarathi, a revered Hindu temple complex, to soak in the spiritual atmosphere.
Embark on the Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour
You’ll experience the divine Darshan at Pashupatinath Temple, followed by a guru’s Rudra Abhishek, Puja, and Hawan rituals. Later, visit Jal Narayan, also known as the Vishnu Temple, before flying to Nepalgunj in the afternoon. The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter continues with an early morning flight to Simikot, a remote village in far western Nepal, where you’ll rest and acclimatize at a mountain resort.
Experience the Sacred Mansarovar Lake
The journey brings you closer to your ultimate destination as you take a helicopter flight to Hilsa and meet your Tibetan guide. Complete Chinese immigration formalities and enter Purang, Tibet, and check in to your hotel. The following day, you’ll drive to the sacred Mansarovar Lake, crossing the Gorla Pass and admiring the views of Mount Gorla Mandata and Rakshas Tal. Perform a Kora (circumambulation) around the lake by driving and staying overnight in a guesthouse.
Complete the Kailash Kora
The Kailash Mansarovar Trip by Helicopter continues with a drive to Darchen, where you’ll perform a holy bath, Puja, and Hawan at Mansarovar Lake before starting the Kailash Kora. Over the next three days, you’ll embark on the sacred 52 km walk around Mount Kailash, passing through Yamadwar in Darchen and walking to Derapuk Monastery. You’ll then trek the challenging Dolma La Pass, visiting significant sites like Shivatsal, Gauri Kund, and the Parbati resting place before descending to Zutulpuk Monastery.
Return to Kathmandu
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter brings you back to Kathmandu, where you’ll have the opportunity to reflect on your extraordinary journey. As you prepare for your final departure on Day 11, you’ll carry memories of a once-in-a-lifetime spiritual expedition that will remain etched in your heart forever. This transformative Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter is an experience leaving you with a renewed sense of purpose and a deep connection to the divine.
Book Your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter Package Today
Operated by Trek Nepal Himalayas Pvt Ltd, we provide the best package for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter. The cost ranges from 3000$ to 4000$ per person. We also operate on special requests from Lucknow and Delhi—book with us for the best experience. Our Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter schedule is available every month and can be done on special request. We are one of the top Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter tour operators.
Reviews on Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
Be first to post a review in this trip.