Overview of Nagarkot Pokhara Tour
Nagarkot Pokhara tour is a great way to experience Nepal’s natural beauty and cultural richness. The trip typically starts with a visit to the Kathmandu Valley, where you can see some cultural and historical sites, such as the Boudhanath Stupa and the Kathmandu Durbar Square.
After exploring the Kathmandu Valley, you can visit Nagarkot, a popular hill station located just outside Kathmandu. Nagarkot is known for its stunning sunrise and sunset views and is a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding landscape.
After spending some time in Nagarkot, you can continue to Pokhara, a scenic city located on the shores of Phewa Lake. In Pokhara, you can collect stunning mountain views of the surrounding region, visit the Phewa Lake and the World Peace Pagoda, and explore other natural and artificial city wonders, such as the Seti Gorge and the Devis Falls.
Overall, a Nagarkot and Pokhara tour is a great way to experience Nepal’s natural beauty and cultural richness, collect stunning mountain views, and visit some of the region’s most iconic landmarks and attractions.
Itinerary of Nagarkot Pokhara Tour
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be welcomed by one of our representatives. Further, you will be transferred to the hotel. Take a good rest in your free time. In the evening, you will enjoy a welcome dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with a cultural program. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit four of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed sites in Kathmandu Valley. Those four sites are
• Patan Durbar Square.
After Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing, you will further drive to Nagarkot. In the evening, you will hike up to Nagarkot view tour to collect the stunning sunset views in the Maha Langoor Himalayan Ranges.
Early morning, you will hike up to Nagarkot View Tour to see the sunrise. Then, after you have your breakfast, you will start your journey to Pokhara. With a six/seven hours drive, you will reach Pokhara. In the evening, you can walk around Phewa Lake and enjoy the sunset view.
Enjoy a wonderful day visiting some of the best places in Pokhara. The places you will be visiting will be:
• Phewa Lake and Boating
• Tal Barahi Temple
• Davis Falls
• Gupteshwor Cave
• Seti River
Extra adventure activities to do in Pokhara
Paragliding in Pokhara: – One of the most fascinating adventure activities in Pokhara. With paragliding, you can fly over the Pokhara valley near the Annapurna Mountains.
Ultralight: – Ultralight is another adventure activity in Pokhara to experience. During the ultralight flight, you can collect stunning views of the Pokhara valley and the snowcapped mountains.
Zip Flyer: – One can also test his/her adventure heart with the fastest and steepest zip line in the world. In two minutes (2 minutes) you will be travelling a massive thousand and eight hundred distance (1.8 kilometres).
Bungee Jumping: – Bungee Jumping in Pokhara is another adventure to do in Pokhara.
Mountain Biking: Hire a mountain bike and ride around the beautiful Pokhara city. Mountain biking offers to explore the beauties of Pokhara city from nearby.
Short hikes around Pokhara Valley: There are several short hiking routes around Pokhara. If you want to do fast hiking around Pokhara, then Sarangkot Day hiking and Dhumpus Day hiking are the ideal options.
Today, you will drive back to Kathmandu. In your free time, you can do last-minute shopping in Thamel.
You will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight to the next destination.
- Airport pick-up and drop by private vehicle
- 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on a sharing basis
- Private car during the tour
- An English-speaking guide and all his expenses, including his insurance
- 3-star hotel in Nagarkot and Pokhara
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and dinner during the tour
- Personal laundry and the bar bills
- Tipping for guide(s), driver(s) etc.
- Anything is not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Essential Information - Nagarkot Pokhara Tour
Nagarkot Pokhara Tour Highlights
- Start with a visit to the Kathmandu Valley, where you can see some cultural and historical sites, such as the Boudhanath Stupa and the Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Visit Nagarkot, a popular hill station located just outside Kathmandu, known for its stunning sunrise and sunset views and a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding landscape.
- Continue to Pokhara, a scenic city located on the shores of Phewa Lake.
- In Pokhara, you can enjoy stunning mountain views of the surrounding region, visit Phewa Lake and the World Peace Pagoda, and explore other natural and artificial city wonders, such as the Seti Gorge and the Devis Falls.
- Enjoy activities such as paragliding, bungee jumping, ultralight, zipline and Seti river rafting.
- Explore the natural and artificial wonders, such as the Phewa Lake, the Seti Gorge, and the International Mountain Museum, and visit local markets and handicraft shops to learn about the local culture and purchase souvenirs.
- Overall, a Nagarkot and Pokhara tour is a great way to experience Nepal’s natural beauty and cultural richness, collect stunning mountain views, and visit some of the region’s most iconic landmarks and attractions.
- The best season for a Nagarkot and Pokhara tour would be January to June and September to December.
- The weather is typically dry and sunny during these months, making it ideal for outdoor activities and sightseeing.
- January to June is considered the best time to visit Nagarkot as the weather is clear and dry, allowing one to enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunset views. The temperature is also pleasant, making it comfortable to explore the area.
- Similarly, September to December is considered the best time to visit Pokhara, as the weather is clear and dry, providing an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful mountain views and outdoor activities like trekking, hiking, paragliding and other adventure sports. The temperature is also comfortable, making it a great time to explore the city and its surroundings.
- In the monsoon season from July to August, it is not a good idea to go for a tour, as the weather is typically wet and cloudy, making it difficult to enjoy the views and outdoor activities.
- Overall, the best time to visit Nagarkot and Pokhara is between January to June and September to December, when the weather is clear, dry and pleasant.
Extra activities you may like
- Paragliding is one of the most popular activities in Pokhara. With its beautiful scenery and perfect weather. Visitors can take a tandem flight with an experienced pilot and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Bungee Jumping is another popular activity in Pokhara. It is a thrilling experience that involves jumping from a high platform while attached to a bungee cord. The jump site is located in Hemja, around 20 minutes from Pokhara. The jump site is situated in a beautiful location with a panoramic view of the Himalayas.
- Ultralight in Pokhara is a unique activity that offers visitors the chance to fly in a small aircraft and take in the stunning views of the surrounding mountains, including the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Zip-lining is also a popular activity in Pokhara. Visitors can fly through the air at high speeds while attached to a cable and enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and forests. Ziplining is a great way to experience the area’s beauty differently.
- Seti River Rafting is another adventurous activity that visitors can enjoy in Pokhara. The Seti River is perfect for rafting, offering exciting rapids and beautiful scenery. Visitors can enjoy the thrill of white water rafting and the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
Book your tour with Trek Nepal Himalayas Pvt Ltd if you plan to visit Nagarkot and Pokhara. We have an easy online booking system that makes it simple to plan your
Reviews on Nagarkot Pokhara Tour
Be first to post a review in this trip.